Department: Point Mallard
Position Type: Standing Application
|VACANCY ID#||POSTING DATE||CLOSING DATE|
|JOB TITLE||Parks Specialist|
|DEPARTMENT||Point Mallard Department|
|STATUS||Full-time Exempt Service*|
SALARY GRADE *
|*The City of Decatur compensation plan is based on an 18-step progression system. The following reflects the entry level potential in the assigned grade/range.
**A starting salary above the minimum point of the assigned range may be considered commensurate with education, training and experience in alignment with the City’s pay administration policies**
*Salary commensurate with experience minimum starting salary of the pay range 16 (paid biweekly):
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES||· Performs specialized duties and services in support of assigned Point Mallard park operations.
· Oversees and assigns department programs and services; trains, assigns, schedules, directs, supervises, evaluates, and disciplines personnel.
· Responsible for pool maintenance, lifeguard training and scheduling.
· Resolves customer issues and complaints.
· Ensures compliance with rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
· Coordinate and implements events; manages budgets and expenditures.
· Maintains calendars and schedules.
*Job description available upon request or at our website – www.decaturalabamausa.com
|MINIMUM QUALIFCATIONS||· High School Diploma or equivalent GED required. College courses or degree in business administration highly desired.
· Must have three years Lifeguard /Lifeguard Instructor experience, required.
· Three years Pool Maintenance experience, highly desired.
· Three years Food Service experience, highly desired.
· Must be CPR/First Aid certified or willingness and ability to become certified.
· Possession of a valid driver’s license.
|HOW TO APPLY**||The City of Decatur is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other protected status.
Employment Applications are available on our website at www.decaturalabamausa.com, or from the Human Resources Department at City Hall-2nd Floor Tower, 402 Lee St NE, Decatur, AL 35602.
Completed employment application, with current resume (if available), must be returned to the City of Decatur Human Resources Department by the posting closing date. May be delivered in person or:
Mailed to: P. O. Box 1984, Decatur, AL 35602
Emailed to: email@example.com
Faxed to: (256) 341-4895
The Human Resources Department may be contacted at (256) 341-4890
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.